GF’s Blog Calendar
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Ambrose Bierce"There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know."
- Randall Jarrell"I think that one possible definition of our modern culture is that it is one in which nine-tenths of our intellectuals can't read any poetry."
- Scott Adams"The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a base ten counting system and likes round numbers."
- Queen Juliana"I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who can understand it."
- Anthony Trollope"Nothing surely is as potent as a law that may not be disobeyed. It has the force of the water drop that hollows the stone. A small dainty task, if it be really daily, will beat the labours of a spasmodic Hercules."
- Ambrose Bierce
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- When Is Impeachment Not Impeachment? September 18, 2019 The Editorial Board
- Hong Kong’s Protests Could Be Another Social Media Revolution That Ends in Failure September 18, 2019 Thomas L. Friedman
- Shane Gillis and the Privilege of Comedy September 18, 2019 Maeve Higgins
- The U.S. Should Act Before a Global Downturn Destabilizes Latin America September 18, 2019 Jorge G. Castañeda
- Something Special Is Happening in Rural America September 18, 2019 Sarah Smarsh
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- September 18, 1759: French Quebec surrendered to the British after the Sept. 13 battle on the Plains of Abraham, the last battle of the French and Indian Wars. French general Montcalm and British general Wolfe died in the fray.
- September 18, 1810: Chile declared its independence from Spain.
- September 18, 1850: Congress passed the Fugitive Slave Act, which required the return of escaped slaves to their owners.
- September 18, 1851: The first edition of The New York Daily Times, which later became The New York Times, was published.
- September 18, 1947: The National Security Act, which unified the Army, Navy, and Air Force, was passed.