GF’s Blog Calendar
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Tom Stoppard"It's not the voting that's democracy, it's the counting."
- Vic Gold"The squeaking wheel doesn't always get the grease. Sometimes it gets replaced."
- Alex Levin"The reason there is so little crime in Germany is that it's against the law."
- Ogden Nash"People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up."
- Sam Levenson"You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself."
- Tom Stoppard
- So finally Trump gets impeached in the House. I wonder if this will curb his excesses, or whether driven by blind f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 months ago
- Are you ready for the Clasico? Penned 2 months ago
- The reason men should insist on Paternity or DNA tests, is because an alarming number of women out there are PROMI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- Let it be on record that it was under a Republican administration that the US effectively ceded Syria to the Russia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- Joe Biden used to be considered a strong candidate to defeat Trump. I do not believe that to be the case now. The D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- The White Christian Coalition or the Evangelicals in the United States have to admit that when it comes to selectin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- I don't know when this coach will figure out that Barca does best when they control the middle of the park. And for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 4 months ago
- Fire Valverde now! This man has outlived his usefulness to us as a coach. Penned 4 months ago
- facebook.com/JPGodfather/po… Penned 5 months ago
- It has become abundantly clear to me that Trump is intellectually DUMBER than George W Bush - a statement on US pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 5 months ago
- Have Zombies Eaten Bloomberg’s and Buttigieg’s Brains? February 17, 2020 Paul Krugman
- Why Don’t We Know Which Democratic Candidate Can Beat Trump? February 18, 2020 Adam Jentleson
- Let Bernie Madoff, and Many More, Out of Prison February 17, 2020 Colleen P. Eren
- France’s Challenge in Africa February 17, 2020 Sylvie Kauffmann
- When a Picture Is Worth a Thousand Tears February 17, 2020 Margaret Renkl
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- February 17, 1600: Italian philospher, alchemist, and Copernican theory advocate Giordano Bruno was burned at the stake for heresy by the Inquisition.
- February 17, 1801: The electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr was broken by the House of Representatives who elected Jefferson president.
- February 17, 1817: Baltimore became the first U.S. city lit by gas.
- February 17, 1864: The Confederate submarine Hunley, equipped with an explosive at the end of a protruding spar, rammed and sank the Union's ship Housatonic off the coast of Charleston, S.C.
- February 17, 1904: Puccini's opera Madama Butterfly premiered in Milan.