GF’s Blog Calendar
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld"It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."
- Floyd Dell"Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything."
- Stephen Leacock"Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."
- Joan Baez"The only thing that's been a worse flop than the organization of non-violence has been the organization of violence."
- Sophocles"A short saying oft contains much wisdom."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that Trump's taxes documents can be turned over to a team of investigators, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 month ago
- Is anyone else glad that soccer/football is back on TV? Penned 1 month ago
- So finally Trump gets impeached in the House. I wonder if this will curb his excesses, or whether driven by blind f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 7 months ago
- Are you ready for the Clasico? Penned 7 months ago
- The reason men should insist on Paternity or DNA tests, is because an alarming number of women out there are PROMI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 9 months ago
- Let it be on record that it was under a Republican administration that the US effectively ceded Syria to the Russia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 9 months ago
- Joe Biden used to be considered a strong candidate to defeat Trump. I do not believe that to be the case now. The D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 9 months ago
- The White Christian Coalition or the Evangelicals in the United States have to admit that when it comes to selectin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 9 months ago
- I don't know when this coach will figure out that Barca does best when they control the middle of the park. And for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 10 months ago
- Fire Valverde now! This man has outlived his usefulness to us as a coach. Penned 10 months ago
- Kamala Harris’s Cultural Impact August 12, 2020 Charles M. Blow
- After Trump, America Needs Accountability for His Corruption August 13, 2020 Michelle Goldberg
- We Just Saw the Future of Anti-Abortion Laws August 13, 2020 Linda Greenhouse
- Trump’s Cabinet From Hell August 12, 2020 Gail Collins
- Joe Biden and the Leaders of 2020: Educated by Public Universities August 13, 2020 Sarah Vowell
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- August 13, 1521: After a three-month siege, the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán fell to the Spanish conquistadors, marking the end of one empire and the rise of another.
- August 13, 1868: A series of earthquakes killed 25,000 in Peru and Ecuador.
- August 13, 1906: An all-black army unit was accused of a shooting rampage that left 1 civilian dead at Fort Brown in Brownsville, Texas. In 1972 they were all exonerated.
- August 13, 1942: Disney's Bambi opened at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
- August 13, 1961: The border between East and West Berlin was closed and marked with a barbed wire fence.