GF’s Blog Calendar
April 2012 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Claude Bernard"Mediocre men often have the most acquired knowledge."
- George Burns"You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there."
- Will Rogers"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer."
- R. Buckminster Fuller"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering."
- Peter Drucker"The computer is a moron."
- Claude Bernard
- Can someone help me to understand why the Benin government is detaining Igboho? Since there is no extradition treat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 4 months ago
- facebook.com/JPGodfather/po… Penned 1 year ago
- Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that Trump's taxes documents can be turned over to a team of investigators, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 year ago
- Is anyone else glad that soccer/football is back on TV? Penned 1 year ago
- So finally Trump gets impeached in the House. I wonder if this will curb his excesses, or whether driven by blind f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 year ago
- Are you ready for the Clasico? Penned 1 year ago
- The reason men should insist on Paternity or DNA tests, is because an alarming number of women out there are PROMI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 years ago
- Let it be on record that it was under a Republican administration that the US effectively ceded Syria to the Russia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 years ago
- Joe Biden used to be considered a strong candidate to defeat Trump. I do not believe that to be the case now. The D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 years ago
- The White Christian Coalition or the Evangelicals in the United States have to admit that when it comes to selectin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 years ago
- The Supreme Court Gaslights Its Way to the End of Roe December 3, 2021
- The Trump Conspiracy Is Hiding in Plain Sight December 3, 2021
- I Was Adopted. I Know the Trauma It Can Inflict. December 3, 2021
- Could Breaking Up Meta Make Things Worse? December 1, 2021
- How Saboteurs Took Over the G.O.P. December 3, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- December 3, 1818: Illinois became the 21st state in the United States.
- December 3, 1833: Oberlin College in Ohio became the first coed institution of higher learning in the U.S.
- December 3, 1910: Mary Baker Eddy, founder of the Christian Science movement, died.
- December 3, 1919: French painter and sculptor Pierre A. Renoir died at age 78.
- December 3, 1967: Dr. Christiaan N. Barnard performed the world's first successful human heart transplant.