GF’s Blog Calendar
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Quentin Crisp"The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we have of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us."
- Ralph Hodgson"Some things have to be believed to be seen."
- Henry Morgan"A kleptomaniac is a person who helps himself because he can't help himself."
- Carl Sandburg"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way."
- Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro and Eric Kaplan"Ah! Memory impairment: the free prize at the bottom of every vodka bottle!"
- Quentin Crisp
- The reason men should insist on Paternity or DNA tests, is because an alarming number of women out there are PROMI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 month ago
- Let it be on record that it was under a Republican administration that the US effectively ceded Syria to the Russia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 month ago
- Joe Biden used to be considered a strong candidate to defeat Trump. I do not believe that to be the case now. The D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 month ago
- The White Christian Coalition or the Evangelicals in the United States have to admit that when it comes to selectin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 month ago
- I don't know when this coach will figure out that Barca does best when they control the middle of the park. And for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 months ago
- Fire Valverde now! This man has outlived his usefulness to us as a coach. Penned 2 months ago
- facebook.com/JPGodfather/po… Penned 3 months ago
- It has become abundantly clear to me that Trump is intellectually DUMBER than George W Bush - a statement on US pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- I believe the only way the Democrats stand a chance of beating Trump in 2020 is if they nominate Bernie Sanders as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- For the first time in so many years, I can admit that my team Barca are in decline. Worse, it doesn't seem like man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- Trump’s Executive Order and the Rise of Anti-Semitism December 12, 2019 The Editorial Board
- Can Boris Johnson Lie His Way Back Into Office? December 12, 2019 Jenni Russell
- In Bill Barr, Trump Has a Roy Cohn Upgrade December 12, 2019 Caroline Fredrickson
- Jared Kushner: President Trump Is Defending Jewish Students December 11, 2019 Jared Kushner
- Let Trump Have a Miserable Little Christmas December 12, 2019 Gail Collins
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- December 12, 1787: Pennsylvania became the second state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
- December 12, 1870: Joseph Rainey took his seat as the first African American in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- December 12, 1913: The Mona Lisa was recovered in Florence after having been stolen two years earlier (August 1911) from the Louvre.
- December 12, 1963: Kenya gained its independence from Britain.
- December 12, 1998: The House Judiciary Committee approved a fourth and final article of impeachment against President Clinton.