GF’s Blog Calendar
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Pam Davis"Lies are like children: they're hard work, but it's worth it because the future depends on them."
- George Bernard Shaw"Hell is full of musical amateurs."
- Benjamin Franklin"All human situations have their inconveniences. We feel those of the present but neither see nor feel those of the future; and hence we often make troublesome changes without amendment, and frequently for the worse."
- George Burns"I'm going to stay in show business until I'm the last one left."
- Arthur C. Clarke"At the present rate of progress, it is almost impossible to imagine any technical feat that cannot be achieved - if it can be achieved at all - within the next few hundred years."
- Pam Davis
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- She Beat Cancer. Now, She’s in Another Fight for Her Life. August 20, 2019 The Editorial Board
- Almost Famous: The King of Fish and Chips August 20, 2019 Ben Proudfoot
- Want to Win in 2020? Fight Fair August 20, 2019 Truman Anderson
- How an E-Bike Changed My Life August 20, 2019 Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Save Capitalism by Paying People More August 20, 2019 Tom Wilson
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- August 20, 1964: As part of his Great Society policies, Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Economic Opportunity Act which, among other things, established the Head Start program.
- August 20, 1968: The Soviet Union and other Warsaw Pact nations invaded Czechoslovakia.
- August 20, 1977: The space probe Voyager 2 was launched. It continues to explore to this day, and is now more than 7 billion miles from Earth.
- August 20, 1980: Italian Reinhold Messner made the first successful solo ascent of Mount Everest and without oxygen.
- August 20, 1998: U.S. cruise missiles hit suspected terrorist bases in Afghanistan and the Sudan.