GF’s Blog Calendar
July 2018 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- guias de barcelonaWhat's up, all the time i used to check web site posts here early in the daylight, since i enjoy to
- AleidaI almost never leave responses, however i did a few searching and wound up here Stephanie and Josh:
- DemolitionAwesome, exactly what I’ve been looking for.
- startizeit's pretty
- Jake RichardsI think it is a very strong classic .. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. But Madrid could gi
- BenitoNeat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (27)
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- James Harvey Robinson"We find it hard to believe that other people's thoughts as our own, but they probably are."
- Charles Austin Beard"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
- Abraham Lincoln"He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever met."
- Truman Capote"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act."
- Albert Einstein"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form."
- James Harvey Robinson
- Congrats to France. even though Croatia outplayed them for much of the game. Capitalizing on little windows of oppo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 week ago
- Belgium vs England. England should be content with coming 4th. At least, no one thought they'd go as far as they went. Penned 1 week ago
- Now that Messi and Ronaldo have both exited the world cup at the same stage, maybe we'll get a break from their craziest fans. Penned 3 weeks ago
- These Eagles are tired... end the match now! Penned 1 month ago
- There are going to be a lot of sad, bitter, crying Nigerians after Naija loses to Croatia. Get your kleenex ready. Penned 1 month ago
- Saudi Arabia sef... they'll be the first team to pack and go home Penned 1 month ago
- Amazing how the weather has conspired to smile upon this Royal Wedding with sunshine and a light breeze given Engla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Penned 2 months ago
- (Fill in the blank) As quiet as a mouse or a graveyard As white as snow As surefooted as a goat or ox As tall as an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Penned 3 months ago
- If this madrid derby ends in a draw, it would have been because of Jan Oblak's exemplary goal-keeping! This dude is a beast! Penned 3 months ago
- Will Atletico be able to prevent a Real Madrid win today? We'll know in 90 minutes! Penned 3 months ago
- Larry David: The Most Important Meal of the Day July 23, 2018 LARRY DAVID
- The Stone: How We Lost the Sky July 23, 2018 KENNETH WEISBRODE and HEATHER H. YEUNG
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Athens and Moscow’s Stunning Falling-Out July 23, 2018 NIKOS KONSTANDARAS
- The Welfare Boogeyman July 23, 2018 SUZANNE METTLER
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Young Pakistan Is Ready to ‘Just Do It.’ Whatever ‘It’ Is. July 23, 2018 MOHAMMED HANIF
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- July 23, 1829: William Burt patented a forerunner of the typewriter.
- July 23, 1885: Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president of the United States, died at Mount McGregor, N.Y., at age 63.
- July 23, 1914: Austria and Hungary issued an ultimatum to Serbia after the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, precipitating World War I.
- July 23, 1945: Vichy government leader Marshal Henri Petain went on trial for treason.
- July 23, 1952: Revolution erupted in Egypt as the military took power in a bloodless coup. The following year the monarchy was abolished and, for the first time since the pharaohs, Egypt was again ruled by Egyptians.