GF’s Blog Calendar
GF’s Recent Posts
- Kassy KassieI enjoyed your Video.. Thanks
- Naspls d link
- IkechukwuI want to download Emeka Rollas Gyration "Iyogo" mp3 but it's wasn't successful. Give the link so th
- Linda CarolI just emailed your blog to my honey... It leaves much food for thought. Actually, quite interesting
- startizeit's pretty
- tripenI still don't know how I managed to stay up all night to monitor the results, knowing fully well tha
- pookielets wait and see.... good read. Better than my morning paper on way to school. Can't wait to read w
- Ajbabeoh my i thought i was the only one..i even go to the movies 30mins,buy sweet pop corn n soda, then g
- fancywow, dis pics are really nice. Nice pics of NYC you've got here but didn't take much shots in the ci
- PrincessJuubsIt seems like you a great time NYC! You definitely love taking pictures.
- Nwa Baby (26)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains (25)
- Of Ethnic Chauvinism In Nigerian Circles (23)
- Atheists On The Run (23)
- On Divine Omniscience and Freewill (18)
- The Woman’s Private Part (17)
- Review: Sam Harris vs William Lane Craig (13)
- Stephanie and Josh: Love’s Growing Pains II (13)
- Happy 51st! (10)
- Heckling Kat Williams (9)
Africa atheism Barack Obama Barca Barcelona Boko Haram Christian FC Barcelona Ghana God Goodluck Jonathan Green Bay Packers Independence Day Indiana John McCain Josh José Mourinho Lagos La Liga Libya Lionel Messi Madrid Middle East Mitt Romney Muammar al-Gaddafi New Atheism New Orleans Saints New York City Nigeria Obama Olusegun Obasanjo Real Madrid C.F. Relationships Republican Richard Dawkins Romney Sarah Palin Stephanie Tampa Bay Buccaneers Theism UEFA Champions League United States Universe William Lane Craig YouTube
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (13)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (14)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (13)
GF's Random Photos
- Scott Adams"The best way to compile inaccurate information that no one wants is to make it up."
- Charles Mackay"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Al Capone"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
- James Thurber"Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy and wealthy and dead."
- Cullen Hightower"Those who agree with us may not be right, but we admire their astuteness."
- Scott Adams
- This info is for anyone who does not know. The historical Jesus of Nazareth (Yeshua HaMashiach) was not white; he w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 6 days ago
- People should listen to DL Hughley more. He has a new Netflix special "Contrarian". For a comedian, this brother ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 1 week ago
- Are you ready to get out there this coming Tuesday to vote or will you sit it out? Do you know who you'll vote for in these mid-terms? Penned 1 week ago
- Kentee Ikoro, it is very hard to have a proper discussion in 280 characters. So I have brought it here instead. Pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 weeks ago
- When u see ppl arguing over who would be the better president btw Buhari and Atiku, do u ever stop to wonder why to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 weeks ago
- Any black person boycotting Nike right now or burning his/her nike product(s) over this whole Kaepernick issue is a bloody moron. Penned 2 months ago
- Manu is now a second rate football club. I think they are only about as good as Arsenal nowadays. Penned 2 months ago
- If you lay down with dogs, don't be surprised when you get fleas. No black person should feel sorry for Omarosa now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 2 months ago
- Now that Trump's administration is gearing up to go after LEGAL immigrants, I hope his LEGAL immigrant supporters a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- A concerned Nigerian needs to create a viral video or meme that immediately alerts Nigerians about the nauseating s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Penned 3 months ago
- I Take Back My Praise of Jeff Flake’s Book November 13, 2018 JENNIFER SENIOR
- China and Trump, Listen Up! November 13, 2018 THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
- Republicans Need a Suburban Agenda November 13, 2018 ERIC CANTOR
- Save Us, Al Gore November 14, 2018 FRANK BRUNI
- Georgia’s Shaky Voting System November 13, 2018 ADAM LEVIN and BEAU FRIEDLANDER
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
GF’s Top Rated
- November 13, 1775: U.S. forces, under the command of Gen. Richard Montgomery, captured Montreal during the American Revolution.
- November 13, 1927: The world's first long, mechanically ventilated underwater tunnel, the Holland Tunnel, opened between New York and New Jersey.
- November 13, 1940: Walt Disney's Fantasia debuted.
- November 13, 1942: The minimum draft age was lowered from 21 to 18.
- November 13, 1946: Vincent Schaefer produced artificial snow from a natural cloud for the first time at Mount Greylock in Massachusetts.